Preliminary engineering for the metro line and detailed design for roller tracks in the extension [+]
Assistance to the Detailed Desing of Pavilion Arena de Luanda
- Client: Governo Angola
- Country: Angola
- Start date: 2012
- Ending date: 2013
- Investment: 112.225,00 USD
Rink Hockey World Championship Angola 2013. Assistance to the Detailed Desing of Pavilion Arena de Luanda.
SENER, was commissioned by PROGEST – Projectos Técnicos Consultoria e Gestão de Angola, to elaborate the revision of the detailed design of the sports Pavilion Arena de Luanda for the world championship, in order to assure that it would satisfy the expectation of the project owner about its functionality, quality, security and maintenance.
- Assistance to the Detailed Desing of Pavilion Arena of Luanda
The sports pavilion Arena de Luanda was planned to receive 12.000 spectators during the 2013 world championship of rink hockey.
The pavilion shaped a rectangular volume, rounded off on its vertical edges.The pavilion is organized in four levels:
- On floor -1, besides the games area itself, there are the diverse support zones for the various sports, as well as support areas for the media contemplating rooms for the press, and the technical maintenance and staff support areas, as well as a covered car parking for 50 places.
- On floor 0 are located all of the services and areas allocated to the general public, namely information counters, bars and toilets.
- On floor 1 are located all of the areas allocated to VIP´s, to the media, safety staff and to the central control of the enclosure.
- The second floor contains the seating intended for general public.
The building structures are formed by porticos in reinforced concrete, which will bear prefabricated elements, also in concrete, in order to create the seating elements. The roof structure is composed of steel lattices, over which a metal roof of the “metal deck” type will be mounted. The facing of the building’s façades will use silver colored canvases, tensioned and supported on a metal structure.
The car parking is distributed in three sides of the pavilion, with different traffic access lanes. In the south side it´s placed the heliport, a fire department lane and the emergency exit.
Other programsSee all
SENER has carried out, in a 50% consortium with IDOM, the design, the project management [+]
The aim of this Project is the construction of a Primary Health Care Center and [+]
EPCM of the Maritime Terminal of Costa Crociere in the Attached Quay of the Port of Barcelona, [+]