SENER has carried out, in a 50% consortium with IDOM, the design, the project management [+]
Tenerife North Airport
- Client: AENA
- Country: Spain
- Start date: 2010
- Ending date: 2012
Technical Assistance for Detailed Design: Expansion of the Terminal Building, Accesses and Car Parks. for Tenerife North Airport, Spain.
SENER was responsable of the Technical Assistance for Drawing up the Detailed Design project for the expansion of the terminal building, and also for de acces and car parks project. The project have defined all the works needed for expanding the terminal building, remodelling the interior of the current building for its new uses, a car park building, connections to the already existing building, other car parks and their corresponding access routes and development.
- Scope (expansion of the terminal building):
- Increase the number of security controls for non inter-insular traffic.
- Increase the number of boarding gates for inter-insular traffic, as well as increasing the area of the hall.
- Increasing the number of passport control gates in arrivals and increasing the waiting area for the same.
- Increasing the number of baggage collection carousels.
- Improving the check-in area for interinsular traffic.
- Guaranteeing the possibility of staggered growth in relation to check-in.
- Increasing the existing commercial areas and creating new areas consistent with the functional design philosophy of the building.
- Foresee areas dedicated to offices for companies and concessionaries.
- Provide the space needed to give the airport the auxiliary and service installation that guarantee an adequate level of comfort for the passenger.
- Scope (expansion of accesses and car parks):
- New access to the terminal building and the general car park.
- Connection to TF-5 from the west roundabout and San Lazaro road.
- Modifying the final access road to the terminal area.
- Increase of 18 new bus bays.
- Creation of a 64 car taxi rank.
- Construction of an elevated personnel car park, on two floors with 105 car spaces per floor.
- Construction of 84 parking spaces for crew and 45 spaces for authorities.
- Increasing the general car park and creating two new floors (1687 spaces in total).
- Other car parks (companies, car hire, and tow trucks).
Other programsSee all
The aim of this Project is the construction of a Primary Health Care Center and [+]
EPCM of the Maritime Terminal of Costa Crociere in the Attached Quay of the Port of Barcelona, [+]
Technical support services for the technical due diligence of the Navarre Canal construction project, which [+]