SENER has carried out the elaboration and updating of the Development Master Plan (Master Plan) [+]
Over 100 airport projects successfully completed in several countries bear witness to SENER’s capabilities in developing airports and their related facilities.
- Master Plan and operational studies.
- Air fields (parking platforms and aprons, taxiways, landing strips and runways).
- Air traffic control towers.
- Terminals (passenger and cargo).
- Heliports, hangars and other airport facilities.
- Systems for terminals and runways.
- Passenger boarding bridges.
- Automated baggage management systems.
- Airport security.
- Flight operations engineering.
- Aircraft navigation systems.
- Airport systems.
SENER has carried the works of producing the architectonic and development concept for the modernisation and [+]
Technical Assistance for Detailed Design: Expansion of the Terminal Building, Accesses and Car Parks. for Tenerife [+]
International “Aeropuerto del Café” airport in the town of Palestine, Colombia. using Feasibility Study Financing (FEV) [+]
Related content with Airports
The President of SENER, Jorge Sendagorta, has been awarded the Honorary Member's medal, which is granted by the Spanish Institute of Engineering (Instituto de Ingeniería de España, IIE). This institution decided to give the distinction to Jorge Sendagorta after he was nominated by the Spanish Association of Naval and Ocean Engineers, in recognition of his professional career. According to the institution: “It's a prize to the engineer, but undoubtedly also to the engineering carried out at SENER, which is spearheading Spanish engineering around the world and in the most innovative sectors."... [+]
SENER ha sido galardonada por el diario Deia en los Premios Vodafone Deia Innovation Sariak 2018. Con este reconocimiento, el diario destaca “la constante tradición innovadora de SENER durante todos estos años”, en declaraciones del propio medio.... [+]