EPCM of the Maritime Terminal of Costa Crociere in the Attached Quay of the Port of Barcelona, [+]
Port infrastructure demands specific skills in the areas of civil engineering and ship building, and even in process engineering. These areas of expertise also require experts in water and environment and in special structures.
Because of its multidisciplinary nature, SENER executes complete projects for jobs with a particularly high degree of technical complexity, in which the company is an industry leader.
In port and coastal projects, SENER’s skills relate to:
- Ports and canals.
- Marine dynamics, numerical and physical modeling.
- Marine structures and port facilities.
- Marinas and fishing harbors.
- Civil engineering for ports and coastal structures.
- Oil & Gas and cargo port terminals.
- Cruise liner and bulk goods port terminals.
- Ro-ro terminals.
- Container terminals.
- Logistics zones and inland ports.
- Coastal projects, coastal protection and beach restoration.
The design of new port facilities for the reception of hydrocarbons and GNL in the [+]
The new lock gates to be installed at the expansion of the Panama Canal are [+]
The scope of this project has been the design of a technical solution for the [+]
Related content with Ports
The SENER Foundation has sent out the call for entrants to the sixth edition of the SENER Foundation Best Doctoral Thesis Award. The SENER Foundation has sent out the call for entrants to the sixth edition of the SENER Foundation Best Doctoral Thesis Award.... [+]
The engineering and technology group SENER is ranked 32nd in the annual ranking of the top 225 international companies in engineering design published by the specialized journal ENR (Engineering News-Record).... [+]