Technical support services for the technical due diligence of the Navarre Canal construction project, which [+]
Water and environment
SENER has an international reputation in hydraulic engineering, with more than 300 projects completed around the world.
In the area of marine infrastructures, SENER has managed consultancy and hydraulic engineering projects that cover every phase of the integrated water cycle, from water resources management to storage, transportation, distribution, treatment, and recapture, to reuse or purify before returning to the receiving environment. SENER’s work includes hydraulic and hydrological planning studies, hydraulic construction projects, technical support in construction, technical support for start-up and operations and R&D projects.
Areas of activity:
- Studies of hydrological extremes, flooding, flood prevention and flood control.
- Automated hydrological information systems, early warning systems and decision support systems.
- Catchment management studies: resource management models and drought planning.
- Water supply, sanitation and reuse plans.
- Irrigation planning and systems (channels, reservoirs and distribution).
- Dam emergency plans and operational guidelines.
- Due diligence services (works and concessions).
- Projects for water collection, piping, pressurization and pumping (water supply, sanitation, cooling, etc.).
- Canalization, river protection projects, flood control structures.
- Urban sewage systems, retention basins.
- Irrigation, canal, reservoir and water distribution projects.
- Water treatment (EDAR, ETAP, IDAM) and reuse.
- Hydraulic tunnels and microtunnels.
- Outlets, inlets, and underwater and Oil & Gas pipelines.
- Hydroelectric facilities and systems.
- Hydroelectric power stations.
- Reservoirs, floodgates, spillways, power supply systems and drainage structures.
Preliminary draft for the expansion and remodeling of the Rubí waste water treatment plant (EDAR), in [+]
Related content with Water and environment
The 2017 accounts show an Operating Income of 766.8 million euros and a workforce of over 2,250 people. EBITDA increased to 26.1 million euros, 33% more than in 2016. Innovation continues to be a cornerstone, with an investment of over 25.4 million in R&D, equivalent to a 2.2% increase over the previous year.... [+]
The engineering and technology group SENER has appointed Jorge Sendagorta Cudós as the new Managing Director of Engineering and Construction for the SENER group. The engineering and technology group SENER has appointed Jorge Sendagorta Cudós as the new Managing Director of Engineering and Construction for the SENER group. ... [+]
SENER's presence in Catalonia has grown in terms of personnel, expertise and projects; an ascent that has enabled it to become one of the region's leading engineering and technology companies. SENER's presence in Catalonia has grown in terms of personnel, expertise and projects; an ascent that has enabled it to become one of the region's leading engineering and technology companies.... [+]