The 2017 accounts show an Operating Income of 766.8 million euros and a workforce of over 2,250 people. EBITDA increased to 26.1 million euros, 33% more than in 2016. Innovation continues to be a cornerstone, with an investment of over 25.4 million in R&D, equivalent to a 2.2% increase over the previous year.... [+]
Systems and systems integration
Systems integration guarantees the final quality and the correct functioning of a piece of infrastructure.
SENER is backed by extensive experience in a range of sectors, from aerospace to transport infrastructure, and it offers a new and dynamic way of managing and executing projects, known as integration engineering.
Systems integration ensures a cross-cutting view of the entire project and closes the gap between the needs of the client, who requires integrated and complete project management so that their budget / deadline / scope objectives are met.
- Systems integration encompasses the following activities:
- Technical environmental, social, economic and financial feasibility reporting for later phases.
- Legal advice.
- Support in competitive bidding procedures (preparation of specifications, RFP, RFQ and review/assessment of bids/tender award proposal).
- Management and monitoring of contracts and subcontracts.
- Program Planning and Control.
- Configuration control.
- Control of works executed by the contractor (overseeing and coordinating the projects and site).
- Change management (checking and monitoring that improvements proposed by the contractor are incorporated and approved).
- Complaints management.
- Verification and Validation.
- Auditing of the contractor’s quality control (internal/external).
- Cost control and invoicing plan.
- Regular progress reports.
- Administrative diary management (meetings, trips, presentations, events, etc.).
- Relationship management with other affected organizations/public information (when appropriate).
- Expropriation management.
- Environmental management.
- Document checking and management.
- As-built project management.
- Risk analysis and mitigation planning.
- Requirements management and traceability to design: checking compliance with design.
- Monitoring, checking and reporting of activities undertaken by the contractor in relation to hazardous materials.
- Sustainability analysis.
- Self-Monitoring of Quality in Integrated Management.
- Health and Safety.
- Coordination between phases, functions and stakeholders (Interfaces).
- Reliability, Availability, Maintainability and Safety (RAMS).
Related content with Systems and systems integration
The engineering and technology group SENER has appointed Jorge Sendagorta Cudós as the new Managing Director of Engineering and Construction for the SENER group. The engineering and technology group SENER has appointed Jorge Sendagorta Cudós as the new Managing Director of Engineering and Construction for the SENER group. ... [+]
SENER's presence in Catalonia has grown in terms of personnel, expertise and projects; an ascent that has enabled it to become one of the region's leading engineering and technology companies. SENER's presence in Catalonia has grown in terms of personnel, expertise and projects; an ascent that has enabled it to become one of the region's leading engineering and technology companies.... [+]