SENER has announced its nomination on online platform for the European Business Awards. A public voting period is now open, until 4 May, to select the European winner in the people's choice category. ... [+]
Systems and systems integration
Systems integration guarantees the final quality and the correct functioning of a piece of infrastructure.
SENER is backed by extensive experience in a range of sectors, from aerospace to transport infrastructure, and it offers a new and dynamic way of managing and executing projects, known as integration engineering.
Systems integration ensures a cross-cutting view of the entire project and closes the gap between the needs of the client, who requires integrated and complete project management so that their budget / deadline / scope objectives are met.
- Systems integration encompasses the following activities:
- Technical environmental, social, economic and financial feasibility reporting for later phases.
- Legal advice.
- Support in competitive bidding procedures (preparation of specifications, RFP, RFQ and review/assessment of bids/tender award proposal).
- Management and monitoring of contracts and subcontracts.
- Program Planning and Control.
- Configuration control.
- Control of works executed by the contractor (overseeing and coordinating the projects and site).
- Change management (checking and monitoring that improvements proposed by the contractor are incorporated and approved).
- Complaints management.
- Verification and Validation.
- Auditing of the contractor’s quality control (internal/external).
- Cost control and invoicing plan.
- Regular progress reports.
- Administrative diary management (meetings, trips, presentations, events, etc.).
- Relationship management with other affected organizations/public information (when appropriate).
- Expropriation management.
- Environmental management.
- Document checking and management.
- As-built project management.
- Risk analysis and mitigation planning.
- Requirements management and traceability to design: checking compliance with design.
- Monitoring, checking and reporting of activities undertaken by the contractor in relation to hazardous materials.
- Sustainability analysis.
- Self-Monitoring of Quality in Integrated Management.
- Health and Safety.
- Coordination between phases, functions and stakeholders (Interfaces).
- Reliability, Availability, Maintainability and Safety (RAMS).
Related content with Systems and systems integration
The SENER engineering and technology Group has named Mercedes Sierra, CEO of SENER in the United States. The SENER engineering and technology Group has named Mercedes Sierra, CEO of SENER in the United States.... [+]
The SENER Foundation has sent out the call for entrants to the sixth edition of the SENER Foundation Best Doctoral Thesis Award. The SENER Foundation has sent out the call for entrants to the sixth edition of the SENER Foundation Best Doctoral Thesis Award.... [+]