The agreement covers partnerships for technological and non-technological fields of learning relating to activities of mutual interest, the exchange and transfer of knowledge between the two organizations, and training.... [+]
Systems and systems integration
Systems integration guarantees the final quality and the correct functioning of a piece of infrastructure.
SENER is backed by extensive experience in a range of sectors, from aerospace to transport infrastructure, and it offers a new and dynamic way of managing and executing projects, known as integration engineering.
Systems integration ensures a cross-cutting view of the entire project and closes the gap between the needs of the client, who requires integrated and complete project management so that their budget / deadline / dcope objectives are met, and the specificities inherent in any transport infrastructure which involves several joint ventures and firms and many different disciplines with different ways of managing the project and different schedules.
- Systems integration encompasses the following activities:
- Technical environmental, social, economic and financial feasibility reporting for later phases.
- Legal advice.
- Support in competitive bidding procedures (preparation of specifications, RFP, RFQ and review/assessment of bids/tender award proposal).
- Management and monitoring of contracts and subcontracts.
- Program Planning and Control.
- Configuration control.
- Control of works executed by the contractor (overseeing and coordinating the projects and site).
- Change management (checking and monitoring that improvements proposed by the contractor are incorporated and approved).
- Complaints management.
- Verification and Validation.
- Auditing of the contractor’s quality control (internal/external).
- Cost control and invoicing plan.
- Regular progress reports.
- Administrative diary management (meetings, trips, presentations, events, etc.).
- Relationship management with other affected organizations/public information (when appropriate).
- Expropriation management.
- Environmental management.
- Document checking and management.
- As-built project management.
- Risk analysis and mitigation planning.
- Requirements management and traceability to design: checking compliance with design.
- Monitoring, checking and reporting of activities undertaken by the contractor in relation to hazardous materials.
- Sustainability analysis.
- Self-Monitoring of Quality in Integrated Management.
- Health and Safety.
- Coordination between phases, functions and stakeholders (Interfaces).
- Reliability, Availability, Maintainability and Safety (RAMS).
SENER has been acknowledged as having the third best corporate reputation in the region. SENER has been acknowledged as having the third best corporate reputation in the region.... [+]
This certification permits SENER to perform independent railway safety audits and assessments in accordance with Implementing Regulation (EU) 402/2013 of the European Union. This certification permits SENER to perform independent railway safety audits and assessments in accordance with Implementing Regulation (EU) 402/2013 of the European Union.... [+]