Systems and systems integration
Systems integration guarantees the final quality and the correct functioning of a piece of infrastructure.
SENER is backed by extensive experience in a range of sectors, from aerospace to transport infrastructure, and it offers a new and dynamic way of managing and executing projects, known as integration engineering.
Systems integration ensures a cross-cutting view of the entire project and closes the gap between the needs of the client, who requires integrated and complete project management so that their budget / deadline / scope objectives are met.
- Systems integration encompasses the following activities:
- Technical environmental, social, economic and financial feasibility reporting for later phases.
- Legal advice.
- Support in competitive bidding procedures (preparation of specifications, RFP, RFQ and review/assessment of bids/tender award proposal).
- Management and monitoring of contracts and subcontracts.
- Program Planning and Control.
- Configuration control.
- Control of works executed by the contractor (overseeing and coordinating the projects and site).
- Change management (checking and monitoring that improvements proposed by the contractor are incorporated and approved).
- Complaints management.
- Verification and Validation.
- Auditing of the contractor’s quality control (internal/external).
- Cost control and invoicing plan.
- Regular progress reports.
- Administrative diary management (meetings, trips, presentations, events, etc.).
- Relationship management with other affected organizations/public information (when appropriate).
- Expropriation management.
- Environmental management.
- Document checking and management.
- As-built project management.
- Risk analysis and mitigation planning.
- Requirements management and traceability to design: checking compliance with design.
- Monitoring, checking and reporting of activities undertaken by the contractor in relation to hazardous materials.
- Sustainability analysis.
- Self-Monitoring of Quality in Integrated Management.
- Health and Safety.
- Coordination between phases, functions and stakeholders (Interfaces).
- Reliability, Availability, Maintainability and Safety (RAMS).
Related content with
SENER and MONDRAGON UNIBERTSITATEA reach an agreement to collaborate on developing technology and managing talent
The agreement covers partnerships for technological and non-technological fields of learning relating to activities of mutual interest, the exchange and transfer of knowledge between the two organizations, and training.... [+]